Wednesday, July 21, 2010

hurm.

too tired for grammar or sentence structure. lists instead.

my brain right now:

life is wonderful.
I am so sleepy.
This bed topper does not fit my bed properly
life is interestingly dark and twisty and bright and spacious
people make or break your day...why? shouldn't it be up to you?
you can't control how other people act, but you can control your reaction
my face is very expressive
i like laughing about something better than being mad about it
choose joy
do right
spread love
chamomile tea withs teamed milk is delicious
children are artists
innocence reads well
pink sweatpants make me feel cozy
sometimes i long for winter
running...i miss you
12 hour work days can be awesome and horrible
mmmm pei wei....
coffee...you save me
someone just give me an iv with a caffeine drip. seriously, it would be the best option at this point.
boys.....you are still kind of dumb. no offence.
i want to watch these movies He's Just Not That Into You, Mean Girls, Gone With The Wind, The Sweetest Thing.
why yes. I would like a cookie.
i am waking up in six hours.
red bull shall be ingested in seven hours.
my nerves killed my manicure today.

love life.
hug it out.
get on the bus.
step it up.
get it girl.
K

No comments:

Post a Comment