Thursday, August 5, 2010

forever.

I havent blogged in awhile. I know all like... three of my readers have missed me. But alas, I have been a busy little worker bee in the ice cave we call the Arkansas Repertory Theatre. Seriously, I have never worn this much clothing in the summer. It might as well be upstate New York at Thanksgiving it's so cold in there. Anywho (which isn't even a real word, but I like saying it anyway!) I'll only be in this humid state for abotu ten more days and then it's back to the real world. But a wonderful real world it is. Like the true Picean (and impatient a.d.d. child) that I am, I am constantly looking forwrd to the next big chapter in my life.

Things Kimberley is looking forward to:
AUSTIN.
Daily Yoga
BETSY CLAIRE.
Balcony Breaks
True Blood Marathons
Painting Party with Aly
THE DEN.
Winship Women, Brockett Boys- I love all of you so effing much.
Three Penny Auditions
National Theatre Convention Auditions
Dance with Natasha
Show choir (yes. i AM that much of a nerd.)
Whole Foods adventures
Having a kitchen
Fall Fashion
The Winship building
Texas Expresso meetings
West Campus
SLEEPING IN PAST 7 IN THE DANG MORNING.

Yep. I have a biiiig year ahead of me. But it's a wonderful life, and these are all amazing opportunities.

My boss was talking to some of the munchkins the other day, and brightly told them "Guys, joy is a choice. Let's make today a great day." What a great way to live your life. Joy is a choice. For years I have said, "choose joy," but I don't think I implemented it each day like I wanted to. Now, I have decided that joy really is my decision...I can control the way I feel about my day from the moment I wake up...what better way to wake up than full of joy?

I really do live a blessed life. There's so much pain and controversy in the world right now...and my biggest concern is my online spanish class and what kind of smoothie I'm going to make for breakfast. Dang. Let's pray for those struggling right now. Everything going on with Obama, the Middle East, the oil spill, Prop 8.....struggle everywhere. And our generation is the one that has to pick up the pieces. Well what the hell are we supposed to do??? Dang adults. They should choose joy too.

I'm kind of an adult now. I've been kind of an adult for two years..I technically have 6 more months until I'm really an adult, and then a few more years until I'm a fully grown woman like paying for myself and everything...I'll be like...a REAL PERSON. But that's scary and we won't talk about that.

So about this move I'm supposed to make in ten-ish days....and the clothes all over my floor...and all the other stuff I have to do....it's all worth it for Austin.
:)

love life
K

No comments:

Post a Comment