Wednesday, July 7, 2010

clicked.

As humans, we come into contact with so many people throughout the day. Whether romantic, hostile, beneficial, toxic, or professional, we have no idea where these meet-cutes will go. Think back to when you didn't know someone important in your life...now think where you are now. Can you think of where you would be, how your life would have turned out if you had never met them? It's interesting to think about how relationships begin, evolve, and sometimes end completely. I understand why some end, even though at the time I didn't want them to...but I can't fathom never beginning several of mine...it seems tragic. Sometimes we think "I wish I had never even met (insert name)." But if we didn't...we wouldn't be the same person we are. The people around us and our experiences with those people shape us as people...we all have a constant influence on one another.
Sometimes people click, and sometimes they don't. Those that click should never let each other go, because at the end of the day...that's all there is to hold onto. You, your love, and God.
Everything happens for a reason.
There's a reason I have two homes.
There's a reason I love so many special people.
There's a reason I don't sleep at night.

K

No comments:

Post a Comment